New Annexation Areas
The City of San Antonio (CoSA) planning department has presented various proposed areas of annexation surrounding Lackland AFB and Camp Bullis to the City Council.
- August 2, 2018 – City Council to consider calling for a vote on annexation
- September/October 2018 – Public outreach & election preparation
- November 6, 2018 – Vote on annexation
- If approved, 3 year limited purpose annexation begins
- If denied, city could adopt land use restrictions contained in latest joint land use study (JLUS)