M. W. Cude Engineers, LLC (“Company” or “we/our/us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.This policy describes the types of personal information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our web site (https://terravault.land/) or use our online services (collectively, the “Service”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to personal information we collect:
- through the Service;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other service operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your computer, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use the Service or navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
3. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Service may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Service and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide credit card or other financial information before placing an order through our Service.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through the site and interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the site and use of our Service, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
5. INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH PAYMENT PROCESSORS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
Our site is hosted by WordPress (https://wordpress.com/), and we use WooCommerce (https://woocommerce.com) for our eCommerce and customer relationship management functionality. Our map data is stored with Illustreets (https://illustreets.com/), which is hosted by Linode (https://welcome.linode.com). Please see their respective privacy policies or contact them directly for a description of how they handle the information they collect.
We do not control third party tracking technologies or how they may be used by these or other third parties. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide our Service and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Service.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
8. DATA SECURITY
Unfortunately, the storage and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we exercise commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
10. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to this Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Service or on or through any of its features, register on the Service, make any purchases through the Service, use any of the interactive features of this Service, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. PRIVACY LAWS
12. CONTACT INFORMATION